Art Nouveau Floral Bee Bracelet
Handmade etched copper cuff bracelet decorated with a Victorian bee woodcut design.
This art nouveau copper cuff bracelet features an antique illustration taken from a mid-19th century tome: a little bee rests in the center of a swirling floral design, sunning herself in the vines before she takes off again. It’ll last you a long time: the design is permanently etched into copper, so it will never fade away or scratch off.
This piece would make a wonderful gift for the beekeeper, entomologist, or gardener in your life!
These bracelets are oval-shaped approximately 1″ (25mm) wide and 6″ (15.2cm) long, with a variable gap in the metal which will allow you to gently squeeze or stretch the bracelet to suit the size and shape of your wrist. It should fit wrists from 5.5″ to 7.5″ (14 to 19cm) easily–if you’re on the lower end it will have more of a loose, bangly fit, whereas on the upper end it will fit quite closely to the wrist.
I try to send these cuffs sized for a 7-7.5″ wrist simply because trying to widen the cuff on your own might be harder than putting it on your wrist and squeezing it to make it smaller. Copper is quite malleable and will take easily to your hand-shaping. If you’re unsure that this piece will fit you as is, please contact me–I’m happy to make custom sizes!
Please note that since each piece is handmade and hand cut, there may be a few millimeters’ variation in size between each bracelet or minor differences in patina and shaping. I maintain a high quality standard and will never send you a piece that doesn’t meet it, but the individually distressed look of each bracelet is part of the magic of buying handmade.
Thanks for looking!
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Tracked 48 within 3-5 business days. Processing times will be extended for custom orders, which will be conveyed to the buyer prior to purchase. Buyers outside the UK must place their orders on my shopfront at cheshworth.etsy.com, to ensure that the appropriate sales tax for their region is collected.
Terms and Conditions
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of receipt. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, as well as any loss in value if the item is not returned in its original condition.
If you are dissatisfied with your order or wish to arrange a return or exchange, please contact me via Baphomart's messaging system.
You have the right to cancel an order for any reason within 14 days of placing it. However, if your purchase has already shipped, I will have to process this as a return and ask that you sent the item back at your expense.
I am always happy to consider tweaks to my designs to make a piece perfect for you! Please contact me if you would like something customized, particularly if you're concerned about fit.
I try to turn custom orders around within three weeks, but I will give you a more specific estimate prior to purchase.
The short version: I respect your privacy and I don't want to use your personal information for anything weird. I am required to retain some information about you for tax purposes and order fulfillment, but I will only use it for marketing if you give me explicit permission. Here's the long version:
In order for me to fulfill your order, you must authorize Etsy to provide me with certain personal information. This is typically your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also provide me with additional information for custom orders at your discretion.
I collect, use, and share your information on a variety of legal bases:
- When you have provided affirmative consent, which you are free to revoke at any time;
- In order to provide services to you, such as order fulfillment, settling disputes (like lost packages), and customer service;
- To meet certain legal obligations, like keeping records for tax purposes, or to comply with a court order;
I respect your right to privacy, and I will only share your information in limited circumstances:
- I share your information with a limited number of third parties, such as delivery companies, in order to provide the service you've paid for. I will share the smallest amount of information possible to this end; i.e. Royal Mail needs your name and address, but not a detailed list of everything you ordered.
- I may collect, use, and share your information for legally mandated purposes, i.e. taxes and if I have a good faith belief that it is necessary in order to respond to government requests, enforce my terms and policies, prevent fraud, or protect the rights and safety of my customers.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
At this time I do not use any cloud services to store personal information about my customers. If I do in the future, your information may end up in a jurisdiction with different data protection and surveillance laws. Should I choose to do this, I will use a Privacy Shield certified provider for these services in order to provide a legal basis for transfer.
If you live in the EU or some other territories, you have certain rights related to the use and retention of your personal information. These include:
1. The right to receive a copy of the information I retain about you by contacting me using the contact info below.
2. The right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. On request I am happy to do any of these things for you as long as they don't infringe on my legal obligations.
3. Object to my use of your information for my legitimate interests, or to receiving marketing messages from me. I will delete your information in these circumstances, again, unless I have a legal requirement to keep it.
4. You have a right to complain to your local data protection authority about my use of your information, if you have the grounds to do so and live in the EU.
I, Jaime F. Hilton, am the data controller of your personal information for the purposes of EU Data Protection Law. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Store Name: Cheshworth Jewelry
- Vendor: Cheshworth Jewelry
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.