Silver Witch And Crescent Moon Ring
Silver witch and crescent moon ring.
Ring one size adjustable
You may also like
Silver witch and crescent moon ring.
A witch flying on her broom against a crescent moon and star.
The tiny star has a clear crystal in it.
Ring is silver plated copper alloy and clear crystal zirconia.
Witch measures: 1.8 cm x 1.6 cm.
Ring one size adjustable.
An essential piece of jewellery for all pagans.
Shipping Continents: Europe, North America, Oceania
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), United States (US) Minor Outlying Islands, United States (US), Canada
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
Shipping, Delivery and Returns. Most orders will be shipped within 3 working business days. You will be sent an email when you place the order saying it has been received and is now being processed. And you will be sent another email letting you know when the order has been shipped. Shipping is worked out according to your orders weight. U.K. Royal Mail Standard Shipping (First Class Royal Mail Non-Tracked) Delivery 1-3 days. 0g - 250g £1.99 Royal Mail U.K. Next day Shipping (Tracked and signed next day by 1pm) 0g - 250g £7.99 Royal Mail European Standard Shipping (Non tracked for European countries) Delivery 5-7 days. 0g - 100g £3.99 Royal Mail USA (Including Canada) Standard Shipping (Non tracked for American countries) Delivery 7-14 days. 0g - 100g £4.50 Royal Mail Worldwide Standard Shipping (Non tracked for all other countries) Delivery 7-15 days. 0g - 100g £5.50 We accept returns and if satisfied that there is fault or damage then a full refund will be issued.
Terms and Conditions
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Baphomart to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Haether Morgan, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Heather Morgan, 130 Fleetham Gardens, Lower Earley, Reading, West Berks, UK
- Store Name: Morphia's Magic Jewels
- Vendor: Morphia's Magic Jewels
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.