Taxidermy Rat Skull Shadowbox Necklace in Bronze & Green
Salvaged rodent skull preserved in a shadowbox necklace
I’ve mounted a dainty, cruelty-free partial rat skull in a real bronze shadowbox necklace just for you. Each one is unique; no two skull pendants are alike, due to matters of genetics, digestion, and what I feel like surrounding them with that day.
As mentioned, this isn’t a complete skull, but there’s certainly enough remaining for the creature to be immediately recognizable. The rodent in question died of natural causes–she was eaten by an owl and her bones were regurgitated–so this taxidermy (well, European mount!) piece is cruelty-free. The skull has been cleaned and sanitized, obviously, but you’ll never have to touch it, because it’s securely contained behind a clear, green-tinted vintage acrylic dome. I can’t guarantee that this piece is watertight, but it should hold up just fine to regular, non-aquatic wear.
This rodent is sitting on her hoard of vintage treasures–anyone who’s had a pet rat knows that they’re happy to steal the rings right off your fingers, and this baroque beauty is no exception! The background is filled in with clock parts of various colors to add textural interest and goblin dopamine. To keep her from getting lonely, I’ve slipped in a tiny brass bird friend for the two of you. I’ve also added a few dark red garnet chips, which come with all kinds of positive health and relationship powers if you believe in that kind of thing.
An unembellished chain wouldn’t be nearly fancy enough to suit this beast, so she hangs from a matching bronze chain dotted with complementary green glass bicone beads.
Check my other products for more anatomical, goblincore, and occult-inspired jewelry!
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Tracked 48 within 3-5 business days. Processing times will be extended for custom orders, which will be conveyed to the buyer prior to purchase. Buyers outside the UK must place their orders on my shopfront at cheshworth.etsy.com, to ensure that the appropriate sales tax for their region is collected.
Terms and Conditions
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of receipt. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs, as well as any loss in value if the item is not returned in its original condition.
If you are dissatisfied with your order or wish to arrange a return or exchange, please contact me via Baphomart's messaging system.
You have the right to cancel an order for any reason within 14 days of placing it. However, if your purchase has already shipped, I will have to process this as a return and ask that you sent the item back at your expense.
I am always happy to consider tweaks to my designs to make a piece perfect for you! Please contact me if you would like something customized, particularly if you're concerned about fit.
I try to turn custom orders around within three weeks, but I will give you a more specific estimate prior to purchase.
The short version: I respect your privacy and I don't want to use your personal information for anything weird. I am required to retain some information about you for tax purposes and order fulfillment, but I will only use it for marketing if you give me explicit permission. Here's the long version:
In order for me to fulfill your order, you must authorize Etsy to provide me with certain personal information. This is typically your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also provide me with additional information for custom orders at your discretion.
I collect, use, and share your information on a variety of legal bases:
- When you have provided affirmative consent, which you are free to revoke at any time;
- In order to provide services to you, such as order fulfillment, settling disputes (like lost packages), and customer service;
- To meet certain legal obligations, like keeping records for tax purposes, or to comply with a court order;
I respect your right to privacy, and I will only share your information in limited circumstances:
- I share your information with a limited number of third parties, such as delivery companies, in order to provide the service you've paid for. I will share the smallest amount of information possible to this end; i.e. Royal Mail needs your name and address, but not a detailed list of everything you ordered.
- I may collect, use, and share your information for legally mandated purposes, i.e. taxes and if I have a good faith belief that it is necessary in order to respond to government requests, enforce my terms and policies, prevent fraud, or protect the rights and safety of my customers.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
At this time I do not use any cloud services to store personal information about my customers. If I do in the future, your information may end up in a jurisdiction with different data protection and surveillance laws. Should I choose to do this, I will use a Privacy Shield certified provider for these services in order to provide a legal basis for transfer.
If you live in the EU or some other territories, you have certain rights related to the use and retention of your personal information. These include:
1. The right to receive a copy of the information I retain about you by contacting me using the contact info below.
2. The right to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. On request I am happy to do any of these things for you as long as they don't infringe on my legal obligations.
3. Object to my use of your information for my legitimate interests, or to receiving marketing messages from me. I will delete your information in these circumstances, again, unless I have a legal requirement to keep it.
4. You have a right to complain to your local data protection authority about my use of your information, if you have the grounds to do so and live in the EU.
I, Jaime F. Hilton, am the data controller of your personal information for the purposes of EU Data Protection Law. If you have any questions or concerns, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Store Name: Cheshworth Jewelry
- Vendor: Cheshworth Jewelry
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.